Buffalo Niagara International Airport (BUF)
Airlines and Terminals
(Buffalo, New York - NY, USA)
There is just one terminal at Buffalo Niagara International Airport (BUF), which handles five million plus annual passengers with ease and provides extensive facilities.
Flights come and go from destinations countrywide and overseas, with many major American carriers operating from the air terminal.
The terminal is split into two levels, with Baggage Reclaim located on the ground level and Ticketing and Departures on the upper level. There are two, adjoined departures concourses (East and West) that lie adjacent to the main departures hub.
Ticketing, Check-in and Departures are located on the second floor, while Arrivals and Baggage Reclaim are both situated on the ground floor. The East and West concourses are adjoined and stretch off in opposite directions from the main airside Departures Lounge.
- Terminal - serves overseas and mainly domestic destinations with 14 airlines and their affiliates including AirTran, Jet Blue, United, US Airways / Express
The list below contains the commercial airlines that serve Buffalo Niagara International Airport (BUF).
- AirTran Airways (Southwest Airlines)
- Allegiant Air
- American Eagle
- Delta Air Lines
- Delta Connection (Chautauqua Airlines)
- Delta Connection (Compass Airlines)
- Delta Connection (Pinnacle Airlines)
- Delta Connection (Shuttle America)
- JetBlue Airways
- Southwest Airlines
- United Airlines
- United Express (Chautauqua Airlines)
- United Express (CommutAir)
- United Express (ExpressJet Airlines)
- United Express (Mesa Airlines)
- United Express (Shuttle America)
- US Airways
- US Airways Express (Air Wisconsin)
- US Airways Express (Mesa Airlines)
- US Airways Express (Piedmont Airlines)
- US Airways Express (PSA Airlines)
- US Airways Express (Republic Airlines)